Friday, May 1, 2009

1/4 Century...

This blog post will disappoint you if you are looking for rock climbers sending hard shit (Its a jungle out there) but I did get my hands on a $4000 lighting kit courtesy of Josh Lowel's Dad....



Snapped some pics...



We hosted a Jortz themed Alley Cat...




I turned 25 today and it has been a good day. I got a cake. Thanks K and AC. I also got to looking at some statistics from vimeo and my blog...

Average views on the Vimeo account per week - 1,100

Number of boulders I have climbed V10 or harder - 133

Number of professional degrees I have earned - 2

Number of piercings Nate has (or had) - 11

Number of tatoos Nate has - 5

Average visits to the blog per week - 1,000

I was lucky enough to get some really good footage and photos of Nate giving it to the porcelain gods...





A great finish to some very creative green screen work in Charlotte with Louder Than 11. On the way home we stopped off for gas on Sugargrove Rd. in Charlotte and saw a drunk hood wreck into a gas pump and a homie packin' while pumpin. A deer also jumped over my car on the way home going about 60mph...

Enjoy this video I made for you:

Nate Draughn vs. Toilet


I'm off to celebrate being a 1/4 century old and not giving a crap. I mean... I am a Master now...

Jon G.

1 comment: